Skip to content
Advanced topics in Quantum Mechanics
- Lorentz force in Quantum Mechanics – effect of E, B fields on quantum systems – Aharonov-Bohm effect.
- Two-level systems – Maser (possibly spontaneous/stimulated emission of light).
- Symmetries in Quantum Physics – Invariance in space, time, time-reversal, Galilean transformations.
- Classical limit and semi-classical methods – Wentzel-Kramers-Brillouin (WKB) method, Feynman Path Integrals.
- Possible application to Hawking Black Hole radiation.
- Elastic and inelastic scattering – collision theory.
- Possible extension towards Quantum Decoherence and Shrödinger’s Cat.