All teachers of the Master of Physics are doing research in the laboratories of the Strasbourg campus:
- Institut Charles Sadron;
- Institut de Physique et Chimie des Matériaux de Strasbourg;
- Institut Pluridisciplinaire Hubert Curien;
- Institut de Science et d’Ingénierie Supramoléculaires.
Master of Physics students have the opportunity to do many internships during their studies:
- M1-S2, 2 days/week during 10 weeks;
- M2-S4, 4 Months intership;
- Extra voluntary internship.
More informations are available on the web page of the Faculté de Physique et Ingénierie.
Students also have the opportunity to discover the research activities of Strasbourg laboratories during tutored projects (L3-S6, M1-S2) or conference by researchers (M1-S1).
The visit of two Very Large Research Facilities (TGIR), the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) of Geneva and the SOLEIL synchrotron, is organized in M1 by researchers from Strasbourg using these large instruments.